test

Saturday 23 August 2008

A worthwhile read on video editing

I just read a great post by Robin Rowland on his blog The Garret Tree.

Robin is a Toronto-based writer, photographer, web producer, television producer, journalist and teacher who has been watching with interest the progression of newspaper still photographers into multimedia and video.

His thoughts on editing are worth a read, especially for editors and/or managers who continue to push the agenda of one person who does it all. Not a good idea.

Have a look at his post called The newscutter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter,
    My name is Chantal, and I'm currently working on a magazine story that deals heavily with Canadian photojournalism. I was hoping to ask you a couple of questions to give me a sense of what I should be looking for, should you have the time. I'm so sorry for contacting you through a blog - not the most professional way, but hopefully the quickest. You can contact me at chantal.braganza@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete